6 Lusher Road, Croydon VIC 3136
Sold for $865,000
SUPER LOCATION - SUPER OPPORTUNITY House - Property ID: 929927
Great opportunity to secure this 862m2 (approx.) block, reaping the benefits of a terrific sort after location in the heart of Croydon and a light, neat and comfortable character weatherboard home to live in or rent whilst considering your development options. The site is large enough to accommodate two townhouses (stca) with the fantastic advantage of street frontage.
The home offers three good sized bedrooms plus a bright renewed kitchen with stainless steel appliances, pleasant meals area and fresh updated bathroom. Additional features include gas heating and split system air conditioning in the living room plus a double carport. Situated a short walk to Croydon station, shops, cafes, library and the Croydon Leisure Centre this property has huge development potential with unrivalled resale value.
- 200m to the Croydon Aquahub (Aquatic Centre) - 2 min walk
- 300m to the start of Croydon Main Street – 4 min walk
- 500m to Croydon Library – 6 min walk
- 650m to Croydon train station and bus depot – 9 min walk
- 700m to the Fred Geale Oval/Reserve – 8 min walk
- 800m to Croydon Football Oval - 11 min walk
- 2km to Croydon Primary School – 6 min drive or 18 min walk
- 3km to Maroondah Hospital – 5 min drive
- 5km to Eastland shopping centre – 7 min drive
- 32.4km to the city – 38 min drive
- Land Size Approx. - 862 m2