49 Mitchell Road, Lilydale VIC 3140
- Stylish Executive Entertainer, Family or Tradesman's Property - House - Property ID: 939575
MASSIVE ENTERTAINING DECK that's sure to impress!
Conveniently positioned within short driving distance from the Lilydale Lake and a few minutes walk from the Warburton Trail with the Yarra Valley at your doorstep, this quality property is certain to tick all your boxes.
This quality home is located between Main street Lilydale and Mt Evelyn shopping, cafe precinct, sporting facilities, schools and public transport. Beautifully presented family homes like this are hard to find and it won't last long.
- Four good sized bedrooms, 3 with robes and one room that could be used as a study, walk in robe to master.
- Full ensuite to master bedroom with wc and single vanity
- Great sized formal lounge with built in wood heater for that cosy heat through the winter.
- Open living family room, meals and executive kitchen leading onto the rear deck via a huge double glazed 6 stacker door!
- Natural light brightens the kitchen from two huge double glazed skylights over the beautiful black granite bench tops with waterfall ends. - - Stainless steel kitchen appliances, gas cook-top and Bosch dishwasher.
- Generous sized walk in pantry with bench space for appliances.
- Good sized main bathroom with spa bath and separate wc.
- Powder room alcove off main bathroom.
- Great sized laundry with external access.
- Gas ducted heating, bonus wood heater in formal lounge and evaporative cooling throughout.
- Double lock up garage with semi internal access.
- Secure tradesmans workshop with a handy landing bay roller-door from garage with separate locked side entry.
- Huge Stratco covered outdoor Alfresco entertainers deck with Brazilian Redwood decking, wood heater, hot and cold water and drainage.
- Quality landscaped gardens to front and fully enclosed rear yard with landscaped screen trees and vege garden.
- Sand pit for the children with a 25m long stratco covered rear deck to play on.
- Ample car, boat and caravan parking on bitumen to the front with under deck storage and 6000 litres of rainwater storage for the gardens with pump fed taps to the front and rear.
- Alarm system to house, garage and workshop, security lighting front, rear and side.
This amazing home has a wow factor to impress from the moment you walk up the grand merbau stairs to the front entrance and raised entertaining deck.
Arranging an inspection is easy!
To book a time to inspect, simply click on Email Agent to arrange.
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
** Please Note: Photos Identification must be present prior to entry at all Open for Inspection.
Inspections are subject to change/cancellation without notice. Please register or call our office on 9735 0000 on day of inspection to confirm property is still available and inspection will be conducted.